Thursday, December 17, 2009

20 Week Ultrasound/ Anatomy Scan






Thank you Lord for our precious daughter, and all of my little angels!

Well, she's still a baby girl and a perfectly healthy looking baby girl! The doctor said everything looked wonderful. My blood disorder does put me at a higher risk for heart defects so they want me to come back in 10 weeks, but for now, he said she looked perfect!

I got a picture of her foot and I counted 5 toes there! I think she's gonna have big boat feet just like me!






I felt like I was having contractions for about 2 hours last night but refused to be the fool who cried wolf at the ER so I stuck it out and went to sleep. It seems to be better now, though I have felt a few today. They measured the length of my cervix and said it was fine.



I walked through Storkland on my way home, hoping to be inspired by something to decorate her room. I didn't see anything I liked though and decided that I need to raise the price of my wall letters. They had them for sale for $18 each and these were just painted white, no designs... I am way under priced based on what I saw today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers