Tuesday, January 5, 2010

23 Weeks

I began to think yesterday that my stomach exploded out of nowhere! I seem to be much bigger all of a sudden! I can also feel our baby girl move so well now, I am reminded by the frequent kicks in my butt during the day! Jeremy and Nathan were finally able to see and feel her move on Christmas Eve, they were both pretty fascinated.

I have been trying to decide on things for her room so we can get started painting over the dark blue walls, but I just can't decide. The set I liked from Target continually changes status, from in stock to "order now for delivery within 2-4 weeks," but reviews that people have left state they have been waiting for months. I found a custom made set on eBay that I really like but of course can't afford the more than $300 price! I was hoping to be able to make it myself, or find someone who could, but I can't seem to figure out how to operate a sewing machine!

Here is the project I quickly threw together last night after I figured out how to thread the stupid needle! I think it is somewhat cute, despite my ugly, uneven seams (and please, never look at the inside of the dress!) Now all it needs it a monogram on the front...too bad she doesn't have a name!

Nathan is going for his sleep study tonight which means I'll be here alone which makes me uneasy being at home alone at night...not looking forward to that and I just want to be there to protect my little man! Maybe he'll decide he wants me to go with him at the last minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers