Monday, January 25, 2010

25 Weeks

Nothing much new to update on this week. I am going tomorrow for an ultrasound at a local ultrasound college- I'm pretty excited to see our baby girl again! I really wish I could afford a 4d ultrasound so we could see her precious face, but she'll be here soon enough, I just have to be patient!

We did get our crib delivered this week and painted our baby girl's bedroom, so now it's all pinked up- what a drastic change from the spider man blue it was a week ago! I can't decide if I want to do pink, white, and black stripes around the bottom of the room. I found a black whimsical tree wall decal on eBay that I like but know it would be too much going on with stripes also. I was also able to find a curtain that had a similar damask print I was looking for, so I plan to make her bedding, yes, out of a curtain! My sister thinks I'm weird but I have high hopes that it will turn out nice. Now, I just need to save up money for the rest of the fabric so I can get started!
I'll update tomorrow with ultrasound photos of our baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers