Thursday, January 14, 2010

24 Weeks

Well, since Jeremy never gets to feel our baby girl moving, I don't think he believes that she actually moves and I feel it. So, sitting here earlier, I caught her in action on video!



So now I have proof that she is real and she does move!


God has been so good to us this week! We have not had enough money to buy a crib and I found one online for $100, but we haven't had an extra $100 to spare to buy it yet. I had 4 sales (http://www.bubblesandbutterfly.com/) this week (and hopefully a few more will pour in) and now I have enough to buy it! I also found a changing table on craigslist for $25. I didn't need or want one, but it sort of matches the crib I found and for $25, if nothing else, we can store some things on the shelves. At least it would give me a place to put those cute damask baskets I bought a few weeks ago! I just have to make it to the lady's house to buy it!


She also still doesn't have a name. I just can't decide! I am leaning more towards Annabelle, but Nathan still insists that her name has to be Elizabeth. My aunt asked me today what the meaning of the names were. Elizabeth was "God's promise," and Annabelle was "Grace" or "favored Grace." Her middle name will most likely be Grace too. I don't think the meanings helped me in making a decision! My mom's middle name was Elizabeth and my grandmother's name was Grace. I have no significance for the name Annabelle other than that is what I wanted to name Nathan if he had been a girl. I just don't know how to decide!


On another note, my sister had her big ultrasound this morning. She already has 1 boy and she really wanted a girl. She called to tell me she is having another boy. She seems really disappointed. I'll give her today to let out the disappointment, but come tomorrow, she better get over it and be thankful her little angel is in there still and alive! I know she will love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers