Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Check Out My Interior Designing Skills

I just can't decide what to do to our baby girl's room. Right now it is a dark blue canvas of spiderman. It needs a 360 degree girly makeover! Somebody help me decide!!!


Here are some ideas I had, and just disregard the name on these...It is not certain that her name will be Annabelle, I just had to put some name there to represent the walls letters I will make for her!





This one is the bedding that I liked from Target, but it looks nothing like the stock photo that they show on their site. The color is a hot pink rather than the soft pink it shows on the stock image. I just think the bright pink and green would be better for a big girl room, not a baby room, though I do love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers