Tuesday, December 1, 2009

18 Weeks

Woo hoo! I made it through the dreaded 17 week mark!! I am sure I am beginning to sound like a broken record, but I have not felt any movement in about 2 days. Yesterday I woke up with pains in my stomach but they finally went away. I don't want to call my doctor about every little thing because I know they think I am crazy. I just need my sweet baby to give me a good nudge so I know it's ok.

I am so excited because I am going tomorrow for an ultrasound! I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep tomorrow and make it through the whole day until the afternoon! Granted it will be students practicing on me, but my child is bound to cooperate enough in the hour's time for someone to see some genitals! I am so praying for a girl but I will love a boy just the same as I love the 2 I already have! I just want that experience and fulfillment of having both. Everyone around me gets to dress their children in bows. dresses, and pigtails, and I just want that same experience. I suppose if this baby is a boy, I can put bows on him until he's old enough to know better! :)

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas around here. We put up our tree on Thanksgiving. I ended up having to re-decorate it a few days ago because I couldn't take the purple and silver we've used for the past few years! Plus, Nathan always puts the ornaments at eye level in only one spot. Elfie also made his grand debut Thanksgiving night. The boys found him on the front porch, waiting for us when we got back from their grandma's house. They were both so excited to see him again after a long year! Now, it is a game every morning trying to find where he has perched for the day. I went shopping this past week on Black Friday. I didn't really get the things I had planned to because of the lack of funds and mass confusion in the stores. It was fun to start off the Christmas season at a ridiculous 4:30 am though.

Well, I hope to post again tomorrow night with good news of a precious baby boy or girl!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl!
    Oh and I talked to my husband about doing the ultrasound you told me about (the one you are getting tomorrow) and he can't get time off so I will have to wait a little while longer! I am jealous that you get to find out already! =)

    ReplyDelete

Followers