Tuesday, December 15, 2009

20 Weeks


Halfway there!! Though, in some ways, it seems like I've been pregnant for much longer, and in others it feels like time has flown by since I found out I was pregnant. I just need to be patient! I have a checkup this afternoon with my OB. I know I will have some blood work to do and they usually do a 20 week ultrasound but I'm not sure she will order one since I have an appointment for my anatomy ultrasound on Thursday with my high risk doctor.

I have had migraines EVERY SINGLE DAY! And, today, on top of the migraine, I feel like I'm going to puke my guts up for the first time in weeks! Hopefully, this will pass!

Good news! A few days ago I was able to feel our baby girl move from the outside! She tumbled like a little gymnast for a long time yesterday. Jeremy still hasn't felt or seen her move yet because she's only away when he is at work.

Joshua was doing better since his stay in the hospital but he was up ALL NIGHT LONG 2 days ago saying his stomach hurt. He has a fever right now too. He refused to eat anything yesterday and isn't too keen on drinking anything either. I don't know what to do aside from sitting on him and forcing things down his throat. I don't want another trip to the hospital!

Nathan's Christmas pageant is tomorrow at preschool. I'll post pictures afterwards. He has a part in the play too- he's a wise man! He is so excited and I'm so proud of him!

Just throwing this out there...10 DAYS TIL CHRISTMAS!!!! WOO HOO! I just wish I had money to enjoy it!

1 comment:

Followers