Friday, December 4, 2009

Pick me up off the floor....It's a GIRL!!!! I'm having a daughter!!!

I am still in shock! I just didn't expect to hear those words! The ultrasound tech said I'm pretty sure it's a girl, but the baby was in a bad position, so she said she would come back later and see if it had moved any.

The students started looking around again and the girl stopped on a screen and she said "oh.....no...." I said, "That's a penis isn't it?" The girl said, "No.......hmmm...." So I say, "Is it both?!?" They both bust out laughing and say "No, we can't say anything, but that's definitely a girl."
So, the tech came back in to look again and my tiny baby had moved and sure enough, SHE is a GIRL!!!

It still hasn't sunk in yet...I need to buy something pink, and maybe name my child one day!

2 comments:

Followers