Tuesday, September 29, 2009

9 Weeks!

Today marks 9 weeks of pregnancy for us! I can't wait for the first trimester to be over and behind us so the chance of miscarriage decreases significantly! I will always have worries though until this little angel is out and screaming!!!

Tomorrow I have my first appointment with our high risk perinatologist. I am so excited to see our tiny tadpole again and am praying that he/she will measure right on track with where it should be. They have great ultrasound machines and flat screen tv's on the wall so you can see everything the tech sees! I am so thankful that God put this DR in my life. I had heard his name before and while I was pregnant early on with Joshua, there was a huge article in the PNJ about him and the high risk patients he sees. I thought that alot of the things he treated patients for sounded like my symptoms, so I insisted that my OB refer me to him. They tested me for everything in the book and did genetic counceling with us as well. I was elated to finally have a explaination for the losses we had gone through. They gave us a course of treatment and we had a healthy, wonderful angel boy in the end!
I am so excited to try a product I saw on Good Morning America. It is a baby gender predictor that is sold over the counter and says it can be used as early as 10 weeks. You pee in the cup full of chemicals/hormones and after 10 minutes, it turns orange for a girl and green for a boy. The website says it is 90% accurate in labs and 82% in real world studies. So yes....I am falling for the "As Seen On TV" scam. It is a whoppin $35 but my curiosity gets the best of me! I can't wait to waste my money on this product!

I hope to have many ultrasounds to share tomorrow showcasing our healthy beautiful tadpole!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers