Tuesday, September 15, 2009

7 Weeks!

So today marks 7 weeks for our little baby! The weeks just cannot go by fast enough for me!! We will finally go to our real first OB appointment a week from today, where they should do our first ultrasound! I cannot wait for all of my worries and fears to hopefully be put to rest! We were talking about how easy this has been so far. I practically have no symptoms of pregnancy, as far as not being nauscious, or having heart burn (which I had from day 1 in all of my other pregnancies). Jeremy said yesterday, "What if the baby isn't growing?" Which made me also think, "What if the baby isn't growing...?" Then made me want to slap him, so I reply with, "Well, something's growing in there cause my stomach is growing!"

I keep going back and forth with when I should shout it from the roof top that we're expecting another baby. I just don't know what the right time is, and it is becoming pretty obvious VERY FAST by my appearance! I think I will come clean to all of our friends and the people I work with next week after we know everything is progressing like it is supposed to.

So, I have no news to report for 7 weeks other than my body is rapidly expanding. I'm gonna start putting spare change away for my tummy tuck after all this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers