Tuesday, September 1, 2009

5 Weeks!

Got the call from my OB today... My HCG levels went from 69 to 149 in almost 3 days. I know they are supposed to double every 2 days so I would have liked to see a larger second number, but the nurse said it was fine. My progesterone was a 41 which she said couldn't be better. She did say that my HCG levels were low but it is ok because it's still early. Not reassuring enough for me though!

So, I am still hanging in terror, but at least I have proof that it is progressing. My stomach is already way more huge and bloated than normal...I know I'm fat, but not usually this fat! (Notice the bruises I'm already getting from these stupid shots!) I don't know if I'll be able to walk 8 months from now!

Jeremy is convinced that our tiny baby will be a girl because I have not felt sick and haven't had any heart burn (except once). I had severe heart burn with both boys from the time they were conceived! So, he's hoping for a girl! By the way, our baby's heart should have started beating this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers