Tuesday, September 8, 2009

6 Weeks!


So, check out my stomach! I am convinced that I am going to birth octopulets! There is no way I should be this huge already. Maybe I'm harboring some massive tumor or something because this just isn't normal! None of my clothes fit anymore but I refuse to wear maternity clothes this early!



Nathan's birthday was this weekend. He had a good time, but cried later in the day when I asked if he had a good birthday. He was upset that no kids came (well, 1 girl did). It breaks my heart because he is so desperate for friends. I wonder if you can put out a "personal ad" for friends for your children?




My first official OB appointment is still 2 weeks away. I've already done everything that they typically do at the initial appointment except the ultrasound! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers