Monday, November 16, 2009

Girl or Boy?

I have a checkup with my OB tomorrow. My hopes are that I will be able to talk her into sending me for an ultrasound and I'll be able to come back for my 16 week update knowing if my sweet baby is a BOY OR GIRL!

So I need suggestions as to how I can bribe the doctor into giving me an ultrasound! I should offer to clean her toilets or file some papers. I need to practice my best begging face. On the other hand, I haven't felt any movement for a few days again. This happened last week, I went a few days with no movement, then one big day with some full body rolling going on in there. So, I will be terrified walking into the office and will have some serious high blood pressure when the nurse goes to listen to the heart beat. I just wait for them to tell me the famous, "I'm sure the doctor can come in here and find it right away." I just hope I don't hear that tomorrow!


So pray for #3 to be PINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers