Tuesday, November 10, 2009

15 Weeks!

Well, not much to report about in the past week. I just wish I could get rid of my headaches! I have one every single day, many of them morphing into migraines throughout the day. I'm sure the stress of my kids acting ridiculous does not help the situation! Other than that, I feel alright.

We have been preparing for Hurricane Ida the last few days. Jeremy disassembled the kid's trampoline because we had just bought it and didn't want it to end up and a tiny crunched ball of steel like a neighbor's did during Hurricane Ivan. It ended up being downgraded to a tropical storm yesterday and made landfall over night. It didn't bring much more than rain and a little wind. So all is well and our family is safe!

So Thanksgiving is coming up! I love this time of year and my most favorite part is Black Friday! The day after Thanksgiving is my day to shop like a crazy person, giving I hopefully have money this year to do it! It also brings the start of the Christmas season! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I love decorating the house and the whole feeling of Christmas! I am looking forward to it!

I am so proud of my big boy, Nathan! He never wants to go to preschool because he says kids beat him up. He is so much bigger than all of the other kids but will not stand up for himself. He has been taking taekwondo for about 2 weeks now. He had a kid run into him on the playground and he clinched his fists and yelled at the kid to "watch what you're doing." I couldn't have been more proud for him standing up to that bully who has previously kicked my son and is mean to everyone. The teachers said the kid looked so stunned and ran away.

I have a checkup next week at my OB's office. I should be 16 weeks which is when I found out what Josh was the last time I was pregnant. I am going to get on my hands and knees and beg for an ultrasound. I need some good excuses for why I need one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers