Tuesday, November 3, 2009

14 weeks!

Well, I officially had my first bout of real sickness last week...yep, I chucked my guts up for the first time! I have to admit, I felt much better afterwards! I have felt like I was about to repeat that morning several times since, but have not so far!

Yesterday morning, right after I woke up, I felt little taps in my lower stomach on the right side. It only lasted about 30 seconds, but I slapped Jeremy, trying not to breath, and told him, "I feel it moving!" Then, again last night, as I laid down on my side, I felt the taps again in the same spot. I just laid there, trying to soak it all in for as long as I felt it. What a wonderful way to begin and end my day, and what a wonderful reminder that my little angel is alive and thriving, and growing bigger everyday!
We took our boys trick or treating on Saturday. Nathan was Wolverine and Joshua was Batman. Nathan got all sad because Jeremy and I didn't have a costume. So, he tried to dress me in everything he had, from his Woody cowboy hat to his GI Joe gear. I finally ended up putting on an orange shirt and pinning black felt pieces to make my stomach look like a pumpkin. He really liked that idea! Jeremy decided to wear red pants with a blue shirt and walk around with the kid's Optimus Prime helmet on. We looked ridiculous, but it was for the sake of making our children happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers