Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Hospital Sucks!

Yep, the hospital sucks. My day consists of waiting for the next meal to be delivered and watching reruns on basic cable. I've only got 2 days down so far! I keep telling myself...make it 2 weeks and 5 days and we can test her lungs for maturity & get her out! I've been feeling dizzy all day and had to unplug my cords in a panic twice because I thought I was going to puke. I've got another ultrasound scheduled tomorrow, so we'll see how little Belle is doing. I think I'm gonna go crazy and develop bed sores like old people....

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you have to be on hospital bedrest, it does get quite boring, **HUG** but you can do it! Two weeks will fly by! The first full week is the hardest, then after that it starts going by quick!

    ReplyDelete

Followers