Friday, February 26, 2010

Coming to grips with the due date...

Well, my doctor insists from the first ultrasound they did that I am 10 days behind where I should be based on my last period. This really irritates me to the bone because I know 100% for sure what my dates were, but they continue to insist my body must have been off track that month.

So, as the date nears, I have to come to accept the due date they are using because they aren't changing their minds. So, we'll go with May 14 instead of May 4. Oh well...what's 10 extra days, right? EVERYTHING to a pregnant woman!

I did have an ultrasound done yesterday. I should have been 28 weeks, 6 days based on the due date they are using. Amazingly, my precious baby girl measured 31 weeks and 4 days. So who do you think has the right calculations here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers