Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Baby In 9 Weeks!

WOOOO HOOOOO! I now start going to my OB every 2 weeks from here on out! I asked about doing the amnio at 36 weeks to test for lung maturity and she said it was up to me if we did it or not. I told her I didn't want to have made it this far just to develop some massive blood clot and lose her. She agreed and said she wants a healthy, mature baby and a happy mom!

So, they are putting off my glucose screening and blood work until 2 weeks from now. I will also get my wonder RhoGam shot in the butt at that appointment. At 32 weeks I will start going every week for my ultrasound and NST (non-stress test).

Since they refuse to go by my date and are sticking to their own incorrect due date, that will put me at 36 weeks on April 16...However, now looking at the calendar and seeing that date is so frightening!!! My son's birthday is April 4 so that just won't do! How can I afford two birthday parties so close together?!?!!?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Followers