Friday, April 9, 2010

35 Weeks

I had my doctor's appointment this morning. We are shooting for an amniocentesis next Friday, the 16th and if her lungs are mature, we'll do a c-section Saturday Morning. Wow- 1 week away from such a life changing event! I am so nervous and excited and so ready! I only slept for about 2 hours last night. Just long enough for me to dream that I was looking for a baby sitter to watch my boys while I went to my daughter's funeral. It was such a horrible feeling and scene to picture. I just want her out and alive!

The doctor checked me and I am 1 centimeter dilated and 75% effaced, maybe she'll make a debut on her own before next week!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You are so close! Sorry about the bad dream, I have been having them as well, **HUG** Everything will go great, I know it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers